- The NCIM Organizing Committee invites Authors to submit abstracts for poster presentations. All abstracts must follow the template provided below and be submitted by August 13, 2023.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by at least two members of the Scientific Committee. The presenting author will be notified of the abstract acceptance before August 31, 2023.
- The NCIM Organizing Committee may invite selected Authors of poster presentations to give a short oral presentation (10 min) during the Friday Session.
- Abstract submission is available through the Registration form (https://naturalcosmeticsim.org/registration-form/). The abstract can also be send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One registration fee gives each participant the right to show two posters during the Meeting!
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The Abstract file should be saved as first author.doc or first author.docx format.
- The Abstract should be typed in Calibri font, single spaced.
- The title of the Abstract should be written with a font size of 10, bold letters.
- The name(s) of author(s) should be written with a font size of 10. The surname should follow the first initial of the name. The presenter’s name should be underlined.
- The affiliation(s) should be written with a font size of 8 and include the address for correspondence, city and country as well as the email address of the corresponding author.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the methods, the principal results and major conclusions. The abstract text should be written with a font size of 8 and must not exceed 300 words. One table or figure is accepted in the Abstract, if necessary.
- Abbreviations may be used after the reference has been written out in full in parentheses after their first appearance in the text.
- The References should be numbered in the order of their appearance in the text [1, 2, 3…]. Please keep the number of references to an obligate minimum. The font size for the references should be 6 ps.
The official language of the Natural Cosmetics International Meeting is English.
All abstracts of oral or poster presentations will be published in the NCIM Book of Abstracts.
The size of the poster should not exceed A1 format (594 mm x 841 mm), vertical orientation .