- The NCIM Organizing Committee invites Authors to submit abstracts for poster presentations. All abstracts must follow the template provided below and be submitted by June 30th, 2021.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by at least two members of the Scientific Committee. The presenting author will be notified of the abstract acceptance before July 10th, 2021.
- The NCIM Organizing Committee may invite selected Authors of poster presentations to give a short oral presentation (10-15 min) during the Friday Session.
- Abstract submission is available through the Registration form (https://naturalcosmeticsim.org/registration-form).
- One registration fee gives each participant the right to show two posters during the Meeting!
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The Abstract file should be saved as first author.doc or first author.docx format.
- The Abstract should be typed in Calibri font, single spaced.
- The title of the Abstract should be written with a font size of 10, bold letters.
- The name(s) of author(s) should be written with a font size of 10. The surname should follow the first initial of the name. The presenter’s name should be underlined.
- The affiliation(s) should be written with a font size of 8 and include the address for correspondence, city and country as well as the email address of the corresponding author.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the methods, the principal results and major conclusions. The abstract text should be written with a font size of 8 and must not exceed 300 words. One table or figure is accepted in the Abstract, if necessary.
- Abbreviations may be used after the reference has been written out in full in parentheses after their first appearance in the text.
- The References should be numbered in the order of their appearance in the text [1, 2, 3…]. Please keep the number of references to an obligate minimum. The font size for the references should be 6 ps.
The official language of the Natural Cosmetics International Meeting is English.
All abstracts of oral or poster presentations will be published in the NCIM Book of Abstracts.