The Organizing Committee of the Natural Cosmetics International Meeting makes every effort to ensure that the conference is held in a safe way for both speakers and participants. At the same time, we want to ensure that participants can take full advantage of the scientific and social program of the conference.
The following actions will be taken to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 epidemic during NCIM:
• plenary lectures will be organized in a large lecture hall, allowing for keeping a distance between the participants and between the audience and the speaker
• coffee brakes, poster session and social events will be organized outdoors or in a well-ventilated halls, adjusted to the number of participants
• the lecture halls will be regularly ventilated and the utility surfaces (door handles, railings) washed with a disinfectant
• conference participants will be equipped with protective masks, gloves and hand disinfectant
• disinfectant liquid will be available in all conference rooms.
The Organizing Committee follows the current epidemic situation in Poland and government guidelines for the organization of conferences and other events. The above rules will be adapted to the current guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Republic of Poland.
The current guidelines for travelers to and from Poland can be found on the website: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus.